Tuesday, May 10, 2011

C is for Celebrate: Movies Where School is Cool

Today was my final day of my undergraduate work at Boston University so I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and thought it would be worth glancing back at some of the best films that celebrate school, freedom, and future.  I won't do any analysis (since I am officially finished with that until they hand me my degree and I join the working world) but thought it would be fun to collect images and videos for the chance to sigh with relief and remember how much fun school (and movies) can be.

First up, Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

YouTube.

Honorable John Hughes Mention: The Breakfast Club

YouTube.

Animal House

YouTube.

Dazed and Confused:

YouTube.

And last but not least, American Graffiti:  

YouTube.


I feel better already.  What college or high school movies do you like best?

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I also hold a great fondness for Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Can't Buy Me Love, and dare I say.... Rushmore.

    ReplyDelete